ABOUT THE KELSTON MOTOR GROUP
Dealerships Within the Group |
Historical Milestones |
100% BEE Compliant |
What Drives Us? |
Extensive Capacity |
The name “Kelston” originated in 1977 - the days of John Kelly, now owned by Michael McNaughton.
In the year 2000 a group of dealer franchises amalgamated to form the “new” Kelston Motor Group.
Passion, quality and values are Kelston Motor Group’s main focus. We always ask: Are we doing
things the Kelston way? Whether it’s the quality of the vehicles, the level of customer service or
the value we add to everything we do, we strive to conduct business with these 3 things in mind.
WITH ONLY TWO IN THE YEAR 2000, THE KELSTON MOTOR GROUP NOW CONSISTS OF ELEVEN DEALERSHIPS:
- Market Square Volkswagen Uitenhage
- Market Square Volkswagen Grahamstown
- Market Square Port Alfred
- Market Square Volkswagen Queenstown
- Tri-Sec Autohaus Volkswagen
- Audi Centre Trichardt
- Queenstown Ford
- Mazda Somerset West
- Peugeot-Citroën Somserset West
- Max4 Cars Peugeot-Citroën Port Elizabeth
- FAW Eastern Cape